RAINMAKER ADVERTISING LTD
As a data controller we take the necessary steps to comply with obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the “GDPR”) and Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”) and any relevant subordinate legislation:
- When you supply any personal information to us we will deal with that information in a manner which meets our legal obligations to you.
- Under the GDPR and DPA we are required to collect personal information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else and for what purpose.
- We will comply with the Principles set out in the GDPR and DPA and shall ensure all personal information supplied by you is held securely.
- You are entitled to see the personal information that we hold about you and to ask us to make necessary changes to ensure it is accurate and up to date. Should you wish to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you please write to Rainmaker Advertising , 7/8 Eghams Court, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5YS or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When we are satisfied as to your identity we will send you, within one month, a copy of the personal information we hold.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself through our Website we shall collect that information which shall be stored on a server in the UK.
- We will use the personal information supplied by you to keep a record of any products and services you have indicated you are interested in, assess whether you are eligible to access certain information on the Website or to purchase certain products and services, deliver products and services and to inform you of any new products, services, developments or events which we think may be of interest.
- If you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you by telephone, mail, e-mail or fax. If you indicated when we collected the information that you do not wish us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, we will not contact you for this purpose.
- If at any time you decide you no longer wish to receive marketing information you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
- We will not supply your personal information to another person or organisation unless:
- we need to share the information with provide a product or service you have requested; or
- we need to share the information with persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (in which event such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service on our behalf and we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that such person or organisation takes appropriate measures to
- we are required to supply the information in order to comply with the law or the requirements of a regulatory authority.
- You have the right to request us to correct or amend your details, erase your details or withhold your consent to using your details at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time||Description|
|__utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmv||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to:
Rainmaker Advertising Limited takes care to ensure the security of our Website and your personal information. We use a number of security measures and procedures including the use of firewalls to keep personal information as secure as possible against access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
- Please note that, within this policy, any reference to ” Rainmaker Advertising Limited “, “we” or “us” includes any company within Rainmaker Advertising Limited’s group of companies.